• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies that you've never seen, which surprises people

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's a lot of popular movies out there, and some that you haven't seen which just surprises people. Which are some of those movies?

Jurassic Park
Star Wars
Apocalypse Now
Taxi Driver
Harry Potter

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Jurassic Park and Apocalypse Now are amazing! Go watch them now... Or at least go watch the T-Rex scene from Jurassic Park. Star Wars was a big one for me a few years ago. But since then I've seen the original trilogy. I'm disappointed I didn't watch it sooner. I haven't seen the prequels yet, though. I'm not prepared for Jake Lloyd.

I think the one movie that surprises everyone for me is The Dark Crystal. I'm a HUGE fan of Labyrinth and pretty much anything by Jim Henson, so it's kinda weird I haven't seen it yet.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I don't think I have any big surprises. I guess just being behind on a lot of recent horror movies makes a few people raise their eyebrows. That's it.

Impaired

Registered Member
I'm the one who is surprised by movies I somehow missed.

Powerful

Registered Member
Groundhog Day. Not necessarily on purpose, just haven't really had the opportunity or sought it out. I hear it's real good though.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are a lot of ones I haven't seen and its become a joke now that if I watched them it would be sad for them haha

Anyway, here are a few I haven't seen

Any Rocky movie
Top Gun
Die Hard
Rambo

There are a lot of others but I am brain farting right now