Movies Movies that your friends are shocked you haven't seen

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by StroShow, Mar 4, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

There are classic movies out there that you haven't seen but most of people have. When I tell friends about a few movies I haven't watched yet there completely shocked. I was wondering what are the movies that shock your friends when you tell them you haven't seen it yet??

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Princess Bride. People always freak out when I say I haven't seen it.

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Inglourious Basterds. But I am probably 2/3 through it now, so that'll change soon enough.

4. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Avatar. I always tell people I'm waiting for the dvd.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I refuse to see Avatar, so that'll be on my list for quite some time. Although none of my friends really rave about it, well maybe one or two.

6. BadizzaDizzat

BadizzaDizzat Registered Member

I just saw Heat about two weeks ago, other than that nothing comes to mind. I'm the movie buff of all my friends so I'm usually the one being shocked. The only time my friends are shocked is if it's a new movie in theaters. I normally wait for DVD and then I get to it within a year usually.

7. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

The last film we saw at the movies was Harry Potter's latest, lol. That gives us alot of :-o:shifteyes: looks from our friends.:lol:
    ...tbh, There's alot of films we haven't gone out to see because my husband HATES sitting in a movie theater... He'd rather watch films when they come out in front of his big screen at home- which I can't blame him really.

8. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Lion King, Wizard of Oz, Fight Club and Scarface. The last two i've seen the first couple minutes of then had to leave to do something and never got back to them.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

For me it's Star Wars, most of my friends keep telling me I have to see it, even a few people here like Echoes and Swift tell me I have to see. One day I'll sit down and watch most of them.

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

It used to be E.T. then I finally broke down and watched it. I was completely disappointed.
    I have yet to see Avatar, although I have heard from a trusted source that it really is fantastic.