• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Not Worth Finishing

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Club Dread

It's from the same guys who did Beerfest and Super Troopers. It's a slasher flick/murder mystery/dark comedy and they give the killer away the first time he comes on screen because he's wearing the same shoes as one of the main characters. I know I shouldn't expect too much of a silly movie like this but, damn, at least keep the mystery up for a little while before spoiling it.

Or maybe I'm just too observant.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Club Dread

It's from the same guys who did Beerfest and Super Troopers. It's a slasher flick/murder mystery/dark comedy and they give the killer away the first time he comes on screen because he's wearing the same shoes as one of the main characters. I know I shouldn't expect too much of a silly movie like this but, damn, at least keep the mystery up for a little while before spoiling it.

Or maybe I'm just too observant.
I never noticed that. To be fair, I saw it yeeeears ago and I was never sober. Haha. But yeah, that movie wasn't great.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
You Got Served.

So bad. So utterly bad. To this day, it's the only movie I've ever walked out of in a theatre. 15 year old me made some bad choices... but at least she wasn't stupid enough to sit through that.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've seen Club Dread many many many times and have no idea what you're talking about with the shoes, that's funny. I like that movie but when you compare it to the other ones those guys made, its probably the worst. Although I wasn't a huge fan of Slammin' Salmon the one time I've seen it.

The one I think of first is Citizen Kane. It is supposed to be the best movie ever and I am 0-2 when trying to watch it. Granted, it was in highschool and college in film classes and I was probably sleep deprived or hungover but I fell asleep both times trying to watch it, it was that damn boring.

The one I got through but wish I didn't was DOOM...fuck that movie. Most disappointingly terrible movie I ever saw in a theater.

Reactions: Doc

Konshentz

Konshentz
The one I got through but wish I didn't was DOOM...fuck that movie. Most disappointingly terrible movie I ever saw in a theater.
That's the one with The Rock, right? I'm ashamed to admit I kinda liked that one. I haven't seen it in years though. Haha.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's the one with The Rock, right? I'm ashamed to admit I kinda liked that one. I haven't seen it in years though. Haha.
Yep, that's the one. My friend and I almost walked out during it.

But the reasons aren't just because the movie was bad itself but it wasn't true to the video games. The whole point of the video games is a portal to hell opens up and all these demons come to Earth (Or Mars) and our hero has to save the day. However, in this movie people are either bad or good depending on some chromosome or something idiotic...I don't even remember the real reason people were turning into monsters but it was something along those lines.

There was no Cyberdemon and that pissed me off

And finally...the color of the BFG9000's plasma was fucking blue in the movie. It's supposed to be green...how hard was it to get that right??? Apparently it was impossible.

Edit: I actually found the clip online to make sure it shot blue and it did...glad I wasn't wrong in remembering that haha. I mean just because I haven't seen this movie since 2005 so ya never know how ones memory goes.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I can totally understand that. Movies have butchered some video game franchises that I love and it's definitely made me hate them. The biggest example is Resident Evil. Those movies are dog shit and ruined what could have been a great video game adaptation. Thankfully the video games have been getting better, but I will never waste a single second of my time on another RE movie.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I never finished watching The Ghost Of Mr. Chicken, starring Don Knotts.

I only watched the first half hour of this movie. It kept showing Don Knotts acting all scared and frightened, which I thought got old after a while.