• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Movies Everyone Should See

Merricles

Registered Member
I find the title of this thread to be misleading. It implies a 'Must See' theme however it seems more like it is 'everyone add your favorite movies to the list' and well, eventually it's just a long list of movies most everyone has seen anyhow.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I find the title of this thread to be misleading. It implies a 'Must See' theme however it seems more like it is 'everyone add your favorite movies to the list' and well, eventually it's just a long list of movies most everyone has seen anyhow.
Whilst I will agree that not all the films listed are ones I would normally watch I think a good list of films has been provided. I think "must see" is a very personal choice, you are unlikely to recommend you did not like.