• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Movies everyone should see

greyham_G

Registered Member
If you have a movie that is popular or a diamond in the rough and you think everyone should see it, spread the joy here.

For me, it would have to be my top 4 favoutite movies of all time which, in order, are:

The Shawshank Redemption
American Beauty
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
Requiem for a dream

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Brick
SLC Punk
All of the Back to the Future Movies.

Wade8813

Registered Member
The Dark Knight is my favorite movie, but I wouldn't say everyone should see it. I wouldn't recommend it for little kids, or anyone who's chiroptophobic (has a phobia of bats).

Of course, I'd recommend that the kids see it when they get older, and I'd recommend anyone who's chiroptophobic should get help so they can get on with life... ;)

BigBob

Registered Member
Universal Solider: The Return. Good Sci-Fi type movie.
The Program. Very good football movie.

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
Big Trouble in Little China
The Sandlot
The House on Haunted Hill (the original starring Vincent Price)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Shawshank Redemption
Godfather Trilogy
Silence of the Lambs
Dead Poets Society
Titanic
(and more that I can't think of right now)

Actually, the first four I mentioned would probably only appeal to certain types of people. Titanic has more mass appeal and the main reason I think someone should see it is because almost everyone else had done so.

Rorschach

Registered Member
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button
Gattaca
Gojira
Battle Royale
Anything by Takshi Miike
Son Of Rambow
Scracth
Man On Wire
All Bruce Lee Films
Hellboy 2