• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movie you want to see as a game?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What movie would you like to see as a game?

I'd like to see a New Line Cinema version of Lord of the Rings as a MMORPG. If it were done right it could be really fun.

That kind of already has been made into a game though, but not really a MMORPG except for one based on the book.

KannonMAK

Registered Member
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, now that would make a kick ass adventure game.

That just made me realize something, adventure games are gone.

Pianobone

Registered Member
They should make an awesome "Godfather" mafia game.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Pianobone said:
They should make an awesome "Godfather" mafia game.
Aren't they already making a Godfather game? Oh, you said "awesome." Nevermind.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
:lol

Movie games aren't usually very good at all, but maybe a Boondock Saints based third person action/adventure/shooter type game? Or how about a Armageddon game where you have to save the world? My point is, the games will never really be as good as the orignal movie.. maybe only mildly fun.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Movies just don't translate into games very well, and vice versa. I tried to think of all my favorite movies and what they would be like as videogames, and either it's been done before and the games sucked, or you just can't make a game out of it. I think it's best for both industries to stay independent from one another, but that'll never happen since there's so much money to be made.

Actually, Goldeneye was awesome, but how many other good movies-turned-into-games are there?

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
The perfect movie game..hmm... La Blue Girl on the DS:cute:

Or, Id also like to see Kingpin as a game....that could be :sick: or :lol: