• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies MOVIE WARS: Inception vs Forrest Gump

Which do you prefer

• Total voters

Impact

V.I.P.
Interesting clash with these two. Both good films, and i'm sure the majority of people have seen both. Both actually have similar review scores according to IMDB. So, which do you prefer and why?

Inception (2010)

vs

Forrest Gump (1994)

Bliss

Sally Twit
I adore Forrest Gump. It's a feel good Movie and I am often quoting scenes from it. Makes me cry every single time too.

However, Inception was just something else. I'd never seen a film like it in my entire life and I was blown away from the start. It usually takes me a little while to get in to a film when watching for the first time but it happened instantly with Inception.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Forrest Gump was a great movie, I love feel good movies like that. But Inception is one of my favorite movies. I can watch that movie over and over and I love it more every time.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Forrest Gump. Easily. I loved Inception, but Forrest Gump will always be remembered as a classic, and it is on my top 10 of all time, with Inception in my top 20.

Tom Hanks is just untouchable in terms of acting ability with this film.

dDave

V.I.P.
I consider both to be some of the best movies ever made (in their genre at least). I have to go with Forrest Gump though, there's still nothing like it and I don't think there ever will be. My top reason for picking Forrest Gump over Inception is the fact that it's the best role Tom Hanks ever played, he's one of the very best actors of all time in my opinion.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I don't like Inception because I don't like movies like that, I switched it off after twenty minutes, biggest piece of shit ever made. Went with Forrest Gump clearly, love the movie, loved the cast especially how well Tom Hanks played this role.

RUN FORREST RUN!

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm surprised it's this close. Forrest Gump is a decent movie, but it's one of those I'll never watch again. Inception, though, I've seen that a handful of times already. It's just a better film overall. Plus, DiCaprio>>>Hanks.