• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movie Theater Snacks

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I miss buttered popcorn over there. Here, they sell sugar and salty popcorn. Some cinemas only have the former. I get a mix - they put salty and sweet popcorn alternately. Then I get a bottle of drink (water or peach tea). Usually they have a promo for that combination.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The key is remembering that it's not truly butter. It's some delicious chemical ambrosia first served to the gods by Hebe and later taken by man when we destroyed the old gods.

dDave

V.I.P.
Snacks at the theater are expensive. I'll usually allow myself to get a drink and a popcorn once a year, maybe twice if I'm really feeling it. I'll go to the theater probably 6-7 times a year. I generally go to see major blockbusters or something a friend wants to go see (example, my father in law wanted to see Ford V. Ferrari)