Movie Theater Snacks

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Sofas? Must be one of those priviledged cineamas I've been hearing about haha I gotta get in on that action lol

Sofas might be a little too much for me. The local theaters here have comfortable reclining seats. I like that. I'm old, I may fall asleep on a sofa. Haha.

CubsMascot

Registered Member
When I do go I get the bucket refill popcorn with butter and the refill soda deal.

Does anyone have the popcorn and soda refill deal at your theater? For those that don't know what it is.. When you buy your ticket and get a bucket of popcorn if you finish you can go back and get another bucket free. The same with the soda.

Wait.... I'd have to leave my seat mid-movie to refill? I... I can't do that. I have so many weird theater rules. I am always dumbfounded when people get up and walk out during an important part in the plot. Maybe they just want more popcorn? Those savages! Haha.

Shooting_Palanx

I have the same thing with getting up to refill lol I make sure I go toilet beforehand and get all the food that I need. It sucks having to leave and than come back missing something crucial in the film, I ain't about that life bruh lol

Shooting_Palanx

I refuse to go to the movies with someone that gets up during the movie or someone who talks once the previews end. Those people are dead to me! Haha.
Hahahaha or the ones that are too lazy to get their own food, so they constantly bug you to get more for them and are relentless about it ... ughh kill me lmao