Movies Movie that you'll like to see...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What movies would you like to see them re-make, the movie that you choose? Must at least be 40 years old.

There's a second part of this thread.

What movie that they re-made that you were angry because it was terrible?

Your selection must be a movie that was re-made at least 20 years after it first came out.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I want to see the new Wizard Of Oz when it comes out.

It sounds pretty interesting.

The actors of today remaking an old movie.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Yeah, same here. Wizard of Oz, that would be a great remake. There's some really decent actors that would fit in the role of the characters.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
What movies would you like to see them re-make, the movie that you choose? Must at least be 40 years old.

There's a second part of this thread.

What movie that they re-made that you were angry because it was terrible?

Your selection must be a movie that was re-made at least 20 years after it first came out.
Wow, those be some strict guidelines. I don't think I've seen many movies more than 40 years old. Hmm, 1968 and back . . . no idea.

However, the movie Godzilla (1998) with Mathew Broderick was not that great.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I would love to see a super metroid movie that would be amazing

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
lol my bad sorry but it doesnt change the fact that I like it

More on Topic I would love to see a re-envisioned robocop

Last edited:

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I would like to see them remake "Down to Earth". Yes I know that it's a recent remake of the older "Heaven Can Wait" (I think), but Down to Earth was such a good concept that was done sooooooooo horribly bad that they should send that sucker back to the drawing board and market it as a replacement for the first remake, admitting that it was a pile of crap of course.