Movies Movie That Brought Tears To Your Eyes (Men Too!!!)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Lone Eagle, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Lone Eagle

Lone Eagle Registered Member

I must say I was watching Hotel Rwanda and it was so moving that I was indeed stifiling back tears. I mean the cruelty and heroism was so over the top that it would be too far-fetched if it were a fictional story but the fact that it was based on a true story simply amazed me. Yes indeed tears nearly cascaded from my 35 year old face that has seen basically every movie ever made (well horror at least!:p ) and i'm not ashamed to say it. So I was wondering for the guys and ladies what movies brought tears to your eyes? :sad:

2. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

SPOILER!

The movie that made me teary was The Last Samurai ,Seeing all those Honorable Samurai get shot down one by one by a GUN,I dispise guns and love Swords and Way of the Samurai etc etc and just seeing those Samurai get shot ,Made me tear.;.;

3. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

this is gonna sound wimpy but the movie a walk to remember.

4. njbroncsfan

njbroncsfan Registered Member

World Trade Center.

I lost someone I knew there so it has extra meaning to me.

There are others I just can't really think right now.

5. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I don't watch dramas for a number of reasons, but there is one movie that brought a tear to my eye. The Simpsons Movie.

Spoiler below! in case you havent seen it and still want to.

The scene where Marge left Homer the video message saying she was leaving him atped over their wedding video got to me. I've grown up with the Simpsons so I have a bit of an emotional attachmet to them. The pain in Marges voice as she is talking, and when it switches from her on the brink of tears to their first dance at their wedding got to me.

End Spoiler!

So yeah, I'm kinda odd.

6. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Hotel Rwanda definitely.

Field of Dreams - every time

Casablanca when they sing La Marseilles

7. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

"For Love Of The Game" starring Kevin Costner. Very well done sports movie, it highlights an aging pitcher's career and relationships over the years during his final game as a pro in his pursuit of pitching the perfect game.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I cannot take those kinds of movies. It's too sad and depressing...

Titanic
    After the ship sinks, Rose and Jack are floating in the water. Rose is floating on a board or something and Jack is freezing to death, and they keep saying how they love each other and Jack dies and sinks.

Bridge To Terabithia
    After Leslie drowns in the river after the rope used to swing across it breaks. The river seperated their own "kingdom of Terabithia" from the rest of the world and Jess goes looking for her in the forest when he hears the news. His dad finds him and Jess breaks down asking if Leslie was really going to hell (since she wasn't Christian). In Leslie's name, he builds a bridge to Terabithia so nothing like that would ever happen again.

9. kajinpl

kajinpl Registered Member

The only movie that brought me to that point was probably Ray.

10. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Guest

STEEL MAGNOLIAS. The scene in the graveyard where Sally Field loses it.

Makes me cry like a baby EVERY SINGLE TIME I see the damn movie.