• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Movie Review

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi you know who you are I am just saying that you can start posting up your movie reviews, please consult eachother before posting them.  I am sure you guys will do a good job on these reviews, please do at least one a week.

Are you guys gonna start this or what. Are you guys backing up or you just forgot?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry for the double post but you guys idnt respond. Are you guys gonna start this or what? Are you guys still interested?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Vince Carter said:
Sorry for the double post but you guys idnt respond. Are you guys gonna start this or what? Are you guys still interested?
I could write one for Walk The Line, I saw it last night

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well don't tell me just write it and then post it. Please try to make at least one every week. It would keep the members of this section entertained.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Vince Carter said:
Well don't tell me just write it and then post it. Please try to make at least one every week. It would keep the members of this section entertained.
Would you like me to post it as a new thread or right in here?

Sephy

Forum Drifter
New thread. I'll have a review up later today or tomorrow.