Movies Movie Quotes

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Bliss, May 16, 2008.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

What are some of your favourite movie quotes?

Here's 5 to get it started.. I'll probably add more if this thread gets a little bit of response!

(Fight Club) Tyler Durden: "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

(Superbad) Seth: "You know when you hear girls say 'Ah man, I was so shit-faced last night, I shouldn't have fucked that guy?' We could be that mistake!"

(Reservoir Dogs) Mr. White: "You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologise."

(The Elephant Man) John Merrick: "I am not an elephant! I am not an animal! I am a human being! I am a man!"

(Cast Away) Chuck Noland: "We live and we die by time. And we must not commit the sin of losing our track on time."

2. Spackerchip

Spackerchip Registered Member

I've had it with these motherf***ing snakes on a motherf***ing plane!

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

(American President) Sydney Ellen Wade : Are you learning impaired?

(Shawshank Redemption) Red: Same old shit, different day.

(Dead Poets Society) Keating: Go ahead, rip it, it's not the Bible, you won't go to Hell for it!
    Todd Anderson (standing up): O captain, my captain!

4. ValentinSelezynov

ValentinSelezynov Registered Member

Octopussy: James Bond - "I'm afraid i'll have to owe you." - after pushing a boy overboard.

5. fleinn

fleinn 101010

(Search for the Holy Grail) - Dennis:"Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system!.. Hey! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help! I'm being repressed!".

(Mad Max 2) - Humungous:"But I have an honorable compromise.. Just walk away".

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

(Hackers ) -We are samurai, the keyboard cowboys, and all th others out are the cattle "MOO" Come on let me help you earn your spurs..Think about it cool....Enjoy the lap top...Tell me where the disk is........

(Fear and loathing) -Nothing worse than a man on a three day either binge

(History of the world) -I was sittin' flickin' chickens , and going through the pickins' , When suddenly these goys break down my walls , I did not even know them , and they grab me by the scrotum , And stated playing ping-pong with my balls . Oy the agony ! Ooh the shame ! To make your privates public for a game!

(xXx) - You have a bazooka, why don't you blow some shit up? Stop thinking Prague police and start thinking Sony Playstation!

(Yellow submarine) -Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  7. 6footninja

6footninja Registered Member

haha, /agreed.

THIS...IS....

just kidding

Spackerchip likes this.
  8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Casablanca
    Renault: In Casablanca I am master of my fate
    Police officer: Major Strasser is here, sir
    Rick: uh, you were saying?

Rasing Arizona
    H.I.'s cellmate: mama used to throw the live crawdad in a pot o boilin water. well one day i decide to make my own crawdad, so i threw 'em in the pot, but wit' out water, see, and it was jus' like makin popcorn.

Shawshank Redemption
    Red: I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

9. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Hero opening cards

People give up their lives for many reasons.
    For friendship, for love, for an ideal
    And people kill for the same reasons...
    Before China was one great country, it was divided into seven warring states.
    In the Kingdom of Qin was a ruthless ruler. He had a vision - To unite the land.
    to put an end, once and for all, to war.
    It was an idea soaked in the blood of his enemies.
    In any war there are heroes on both sides...

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Friday (one of them): "You got knocked the fuck out!"

Revenge of the Sith: "YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!"

Remember the Titans: "Who's your daddy, Gerry? Who's your daddy?"