Movies Movie Quote's Nao!

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Sephiroth_Masamune, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

I'm just curious as to what movie quote's get stuck in your head and make you giggle inside.

I know I have plenty! I'm always quoting shite!

Just list the quote and movie it came from and see who lists what! Might make me laugh

2. Harmony

Harmony Registered Member

I have a few favourites. :D

From Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas -

'A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip.'

'There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.'

And from Duck Soup -

'Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honour, which is probably more than she ever did.'

'Go, and never darken my towels again!'

'Married. I can see you right now in the kitchen, bending over a hot stove. But I can't see the stove.'

3. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

One that has stuck with me, that I want to use next time I punch someone in the face, is from the movie Domino...

"Have you had a nose job?" *Smack*

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Let's have everyone take a guess at who these quotes are from.. which are always stuck in my head.

"Get to the choppa!"

"It's not a tuma!"

Bliss likes this.
  5. Luscious

Luscious Registered Member

From Coffee and Cigarettes. They were talking about the fact he quit smoking:
    "The beauty of quitting is... now that I've quit, I can have one, 'cause I've quit."

From The Truman show:
    "Good morning! And in case I don't see ya: good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"

From SLC punk. One of them was trying to sink a car in the SALT lake. Failing, he gets angry and shoots on the car a few times, screaming:
    "SINK, YOU FOOL!"

And this one must be my favourite! From Dr. Strangelove:
    "Gentlemen! You can't fight in here, this is the war room!"

Cracks me up somehow, everytime :)