• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Movie Quiz - Star Wars Episode IV

dDave

V.I.P.
Here's a movie that most people have seen. Let's see how well you really know this movie though.

I promised Idi that this one would be hard. :) So, here we go.

1.) What is the identification number of the stormtrooper not at his post?

2.) In how many different locations is the tractor beam coupled to the main reactor on the death star?

3.) From what cell do Han and Luke claim they are transferring Chewbacca?

4.) On what level is the garbage smasher that Luke asks 3PO to turn off?

5.) On what planet does princess Leia claim that the Rebel base is located?

6.) What is Princess Leia's last name?

7.) What is wrong with the red R2 unit that Luke and Owen buy at the beginning of the movie?

8.) What is uncle Owen's occupation?

9.) Where is the rebel base?

10.) What type of shielding does the exhaust vent on the deathstar have?

Rules: No watching the movie or searching google for answers.

Submit your answers via PM and I will post your score in this thread. I will post the answers in about a week.
------
Van has scored 7/10. He agrees that some of the questions are very hard :lol:.

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
It's evident that you and I notice different things in movies. I've seen this movie a million times and I honestly couldn't tell you a think about the exhaust vent on the Death Star. :lol:

You definitely gave us a challenge though. ;)

dDave

V.I.P.
Idi, not too shabby.

you got...

4.5/10

You got a partially correct answer so I had to give you the half point.

Next time you watch the movie see if you can catch the answers to the questions you got wrong. All of these questions pertain to very specific things in the film most of which are not reinforced but rather stated briefly.

Who's next to try the Star Wars quiz?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Haha. I'll probably notice this stuff next time, but even if I watched the movie right before answering this quiz, I wouldn't have done much better. :(

dDave

V.I.P.
Mirage has score a 1/10 on this quiz. He thought he'd be able to get 80%. He was VERY incorrect. :lol:

dDave

V.I.P.
Major has scored 2/10 on this quiz. I'll let him comment on that as he sees fit.

The feedback I've been getting so far from everyone is that this is a very difficult quiz. Know that in the future I'll be doing these in a slightly different format given that I am aware of this.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I was lucky to get 2/10. I got my planets switched around for questions 5 and 9 and Dave was kind enough to give me credit for them. haha. I should have known a few of the others.

dDave

V.I.P.
1.) What is the identification number of the stormtrooper not at his post?

2.) In how many different locations is the tractor beam coupled to the main reactor on the death star?

3.) From what cell do Han and Luke claim they are transferring Chewbacca?

4.) On what level is the garbage smasher that Luke asks 3PO to turn off?

5.) On what planet does princess Leia claim that the Rebel base is located?

6.) What is Princess Leia's last name?

7.) What is wrong with the red R2 unit that Luke and Owen buy at the beginning of the movie?

8.) What is uncle Owen's occupation?

9.) Where is the rebel base?

10.) What type of shielding does the exhaust vent on the deathstar have?
1.) TK-421

2.) 7

3.) Cell Block 1138

4.) Detention Level

5.) Dantooine

6.) Organa

7.) Bad Motivator

8.) Moisture Farmer

9.) Moon on the far side of Yavin IV (also accepted Yavin or Alderaan)

10.) Ray Shielding

I think I'll start work on a new quiz really soon. They don't take a ton of work to prepare but I generally have to watch the movie I want to do it on (without Van noticing) before I make a new quiz just to make sure it feels right.

Brent

Registered Member
I didn't know the answer to a single one. Granted I haven't seen that movie in a long time.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Wish I'd seen this sooner. I would have had a crack at answering these questions for sure, and I know I would have done quite well too. Gah.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Movies & TV 15
sunrise Movies & TV 0
dDave Movies & TV 5
dDave Movies & TV 7
sunrise Movies & TV 0