• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Movie Quiz - Forrest Gump

dDave

V.I.P.
I told some of you that there was another movie quiz coming. It's been a while but I always intended to make another one. Well, here it is.

Rules. No watching the movie (or looking at the case) or using the internet or any other means to assist you in any way. Answer the questions based on what you remember about the film.

I give you...

Forrest Gump Quiz 1 (implying the intent of making a second quiz)

Easy

1.) Who is Forrest Gump's best childhood friend? (last name is extra credit)

2.) In what major conflict does Forrest fight?

3.) Who becomes Forrest's first mate on his boat?

Intermediate

1.) Who interviews alongside Forrest on TV?

2.) How many US presidents does Forrest meet? (name them)

3.) What does Forrest name his boat?

Hard

1.) How many men does Forrest save onscreen in Vietnam after the ambush? (including Bubba)

2.) With what group does Forrest accidentally involve himself with when he is with Jenny in DC?

3.) What is Forrest's IQ?

Legendary

1.) Where does Dallas come from?

2.) On what date does Jenny die? (MM/DD/YYYY)

3.) What is Bubba's real full name?

Truly insane

1.) What brand is Forrest's lawnmower?

2.) What platoon are Forrest and Bubba in?

3.) For how long does Forrest run? (exact time stated by Forrest himself)

----------------

Partial credit is available for many of these questions. It is given at my discretion.

Send all answers via PM. I'll send you back how many you got right. I haven't decided whether or not I'll let y'all know how many you got right per section.

Happy quizzing! :)

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just submitted my answers

I had no idea on most of them and I've seen this movie 5 or 6 times haha

dDave

V.I.P.
Millz just scored 6.5. Can anyone do better?

The Legendary and Truly Insane categories are supposed to be really obscure stuff that you might not pick up on.

Also, question 1 in the easy category has been edited to not require a last name, that's just too hard for an easy question.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Millz just scored 6.5. Can anyone do better?

The Legendary and Truly Insane categories are supposed to be really obscure stuff that you might not pick up on.

Also, question 1 in the easy category has been edited to not require a last name, that's just too hard for an easy question.
I'm sure I did better:D

dDave

V.I.P.
Jeanie just got 9 points. (very impressive)

I just want to specify that for question 1 to get the extra credit for the last name you have to use Jenny's last name from childhood (aka, "Gump" is not an acceptable answer) Nobody tried using the wrong answer yet but I wanted to clarify because I could see someone trying that one.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I think I should get half a point for being so close on the IQ, after not having seen it in probably 15 years.

dDave

V.I.P.
I think I should get half a point for being so close on the IQ, after not having seen it in probably 15 years.
You haven't seen it for 15 years and you still beat everyone that badly? :lol:

I don't think I'm going to award partial credit for getting close to the IQ, it's supposed to be a single and exact number, you either know it or you don't, there's no knowing part of the answer on that one.

Go see it again! It's well worth watching, you already know that though.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm trying to figure out how Kevin got 6.5

Yeah I probably watched a good couple dozen times. I even had Bubba's shrimp thing memorized at one point.