• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movie Poster I Made, Thoughts?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like it a lot, but I don't like the text you use to mention the actors names on the top, but other then that I think it looks pretty good.

dDave

V.I.P.
I think it's pretty cool, and way better than I could have done.

The one thing that I don't like is the 2009 at the bottom I think that would look better in regular text.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I think it looks good. I wouldn't change anything.

viLky

ykLiv
I love everything except that bloody, white broken board. It just stands out too much and takes a little bit from the surroundings. Other than that, it's great. Very good work, Hyrbix.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love everything except that bloody, white broken board. It just stands out too much and takes a little bit from the surroundings. Other than that, it's great. Very good work, Hyrbix.
It's a machete...

bball4life

Alfred :: Gotham Hero
I like it a lot, but I don't like the text you use to mention the actors names on the top, but other then that I think it looks pretty good.
i agree, maybe try a font that isnt as sharp-edged? but besides that it looks good in my opinion.

and btw, i knew it was a machete lol