Movies Movie Of The Week

Sephy

Forum Drifter
First off, holy shit this movie rocks!

If you love movies like Pulp Fiction, then this movie is for you. Great tale of revenge with plot twists around every corner building up to an awesome climax (like your mom). It was much better than I thought it was going to be and was worth every dollar. I don't want to give a lot away, but Bruce Willis, Josh Hartnett, Morgan Freeman, Lucy Liu, and a ton of other great actors are in it so I urge you to go see it. They all give brilliant performances. Already in my top 3 favorites for 2006.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You could have mentioned the movie name ya know, and there is a thread on it already, but yeah it does look sweet.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He kinda didn't have too it's just a weekely thing. This week's review was about Lucky Number Sleven. Anyways thanks for that great review about it man. But it doesn't seem my type of movie to go see. I'll sure recommend it to some of my friends though.

S

surferboi69

Sephy said:
First off, holy shit this movie rocks!

If you love movies like Pulp Fiction, then this movie is for you. Great tale of revenge with plot twists around every corner building up to an awesome climax (like your mom). It was much better than I thought it was going to be and was worth every dollar. I don't want to give a lot away, but Bruce Willis, Josh Hartnett, Morgan Freeman, Lucy Liu, and a ton of other great actors are in it so I urge you to go see it. They all give brilliant performances. Already in my top 3 favorites for 2006.

yea i just saw it last night its fucking amazing...

I am getting this on DVD as well. I got it today but the sound wasn't initiated during download and now I have the movie but no sound.

If you guys need someone else to do reviews with Sephy...I shall gladly step-up for all those I have seen or am getting. Let me know.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
The movie is going on my "Rent" list then. Sephy I do hope ur right and it will be worth every penny cause I love good movies. But the title sounds and looks so weird >>;

Italiano

Film Elitist
Kyo Muramasa said:
The movie is going on my "Rent" list then. Sephy I do hope ur right and it will be worth every penny cause I love good movies. But the title sounds and looks so weird >>;
Believe me it was worth seeing in theaters I think.

Don't go so much by the name. It's a lot better than you think it might be.

And if you think it looks like a comedy, think again (The trailers made it look like a comedy with a serious attitude). That's all I'm saying.