MOVIE MISTAKES

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Stargun007, Jul 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stargun007

Stargun007 Registered Member

Good idea, pointless ones you found, though. And put it in the right forum.

2. Master Windu

Master Windu Registered Member

I think these are all stupid points/"mistakes"

"clearly see a 1988 Toyota Cressida driving down the street!"

Um...yeah I drive an 88 Caprice. What's so hard with seeing a car on the street that's 12 years old?

So what if ghosts exist or not? Why don't we say Star Wars is just a whole big mistake because lightsaber and blasters don't exist do they? It's because it's SCIENCE FICTION- It's not real.

3. JjCrazyboy

JjCrazyboy Registered Member

there are plenty of mvie mistakes ive noticed but i cant remember any now. Most of them are there are things there in one scene and whne you look at it again it is missing

But that one about the guy hanging up without saying goodbye isnt a mistake my dad does that too. When he is done talking on the phone he doesnt mind telling the other person he is or saying bye you just start talking and then you hear a beeeeeeeeeep its oh so nice

4. Master Windu

yeah and the guy might have just told electra that and hung up. what she supposed to do? say bye even though they hung up :tongue:

5. Master Windu

How is it the future when he said 'modern times'. I've seen plenty of cars older than 12 years.....:rolleyes:

6. PaulZ108

PaulZ108 Registered Member

Wizard Of Oz (LMAO)

After the bitch...err witch...vanishes from the roof there's an idiot back there moving in the trees.

Someone hangs himself in the munchkin scene.

Pokemon Movie

everything

7. HiBeam

HiBeam Registered Member

that's awesome, i watched the movie and there it was

8. geh007

geh007 Registered Member

Re: which one

LOL, are you sure about that wizard of oz one? :laugh:
    Anyway, in the Perfect Storm, near the end, when the andrea gail rolls completely over, then back up again, the TV is still sitting untouched on the little ledge!
    In the movie Loser (I haven't seen this but multiple reviews said this), there is a scene where the guy is walking with a piece of pizza and a video in a bag, then, it goes to the next scene, and he is walking down the street, without the pizza, and buys the video that he already had in the scene before!
    In the Lost World, if you look closely at the reflections in the TV they'r watching at the end, you can see steven Spielberg sitting on the couch next to them!

9. PaulZ108

PaulZ108 Registered Member

Re: which one

Also, the witch got 3rd degree burns from the scene where she leaves munchkinland in a big explosion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.