Move a team.....

D

DirtDog

If you can move any team to a new city.....What team would it be and explain your reason?

B

Big_Mac

it would be the florida marlins for the reason that i'm embarrased everytime i watch a game in florida and the stands are empty.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
it would be the florida marlins for the reason that i'm embarrased everytime i watch a game in florida and the stands are empty.

I don't agree with you. Florida Marlins have great fans. The reason why their attendance sucks so much is because they desperatly need a new stadium, and until they do the attendance will stay low.

The team that desperately needs to change areas are the Tamba Bay Devil Rays. They average like 2000 fans a game and they've never had a winning season.

O

Overbay17

The Montreal Ex...oh wait...beat me to it...:p

I agree with the suggestion of both Florida teams, frankly. Though the Rays won't be any better till they have a rotation with more than one decent pitcher, that can only be helped by having fans present at games so they can make some money. The Florida Marlins just win a championship every five years, so why bother showing up except in the fifth year. (j/k) Isn't next year the fifth year anyhow? Anyway, they don't draw...at the very least they need a new stadium...

B

Big_Mac

yes the marlins need a new stadium but why build the fans one when the don't show up to watch their team at the old park? it doesn't show the owners much support if they'll only show up because of a new stadium. i know i'd watch mlb games on moldy wooden belechers if i had a team in the area.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
yes the marlins need a new stadium but why build the fans one when the don't show up to watch their team at the old park? it doesn't show the owners much support if they'll only show up because of a new stadium. i know i'd watch mlb games on moldy wooden belechers if i had a team in the area.
My thoughts exactly.

If you're a real fan, you shouldn't care about the condition of the stadium. Yeah, if it's falling apart in a way that people die then you have a good reason. Hell, Fenway is almost a century in age and it's still great.

B

Big_Mac

My thoughts exactly.

If you're a real fan, you shouldn't care about the condition of the stadium. Yeah, if it's falling apart in a way that people die then you have a good reason. Hell, Fenway is almost a century in age and it's still great.
and i've heard people in boston saying that fenway is a dump to watch an actual game in. but they are real fans and come to watch.

if you build the marlins a new stadium, and fans show up just for the stadium, how long will the show up for? a year at the most. after that, they'll start to wonder off and it will be the same situation.