• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mouse Problem

Impaired

Registered Member

Mice in the kitchen can be difficult to eradicate.

Carmelita

Registered Member
Not really! Just put peanut butter on a trap and it will get them right behind the head every time. If you have a mouse problem like the one in the picture, simply throw them away!

Pepper

Registered Member
Hahaha! You almost got me there! When I saw the title, I really thought you had a rodent problem in the house :D Thanks for the joke!

Impaired

Registered Member
I do have a rodent problem. Snap traps are working the best (I use peanut butter or red licorice) . However, I was asked to throw out two dead mice and it seemed like a photo op this morning.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Good one @Impaired.

A good cat is worth a thousand traps and it won't catch you finger.

Impaired

Registered Member
Good one @Impaired.

A good cat is worth a thousand traps and it won't catch you finger.
Pretty sure our cats catch the mice outside, bring them and lose them. We have two cats. They don't chase them once they are inside. I don't understand it.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pretty sure our cats catch the mice outside, bring them and lose them. We have two cats. They don't chase them once they are inside. I don't understand it.
It’s part of the unwritten code.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The cats I use to have would catch them inside or out.

Impaired

Registered Member
One of the cats is nick-named 'Killer' because she decimates whole colonies of chipmunks outside. It is as if inside isn't her problem.