Mourning Decision To Wait Until Offseason

S

scottmcgrady

Alonzo Mourning said on Sunday he won't decide whether or not he will continue his career until sometime during the offseason.

"Right now, my main focus is to just try to contribute to the success of this franchise for us to win a championship," Mourning said.
If they win the championship, Mourning will probably leave and retire. If they lose, he will probably continue his career in Miami.
Read it all here

A

Air Fly

I really like ZO and despite the Nets losing to Miami i want them to win. No offense.

I want Shaq to get that ring and see the look on Kobe's face and his fans. lol.......it will be priceless. <D

S

scottmcgrady

Zo is an awesome defensive player and can still be in the top five players in the league in blocks per, even coming off the bench. I'm a Kobe fan and it doesn't bother me that Shaq could get another ring.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really hate Alonzo Mourning because of the Toronto Raptor situation, but I have to admit he's a great player, but I don't see him play at a high level for a very long time, I believe he should go out on top just like Gary Payton, and that's by winning the Larry O'brien Championship.

S

scottmcgrady

Alonzo Mourning is easy to hate due to his cocky attitude, yet he is such a niec guy off the court and he tries so hard. I really do like him and i'll be sad to see him leave after a great and warrior like career.