• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mountain Dew Green Label Art

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I remember seeing these out a few years ago. Dont really remember seeing them last year but I could be wrong. Either way, they are back again at my local corner store.

Green Label Art

Any of you see these? Collect them? I mean the contents is still the same product but its cool to see Marketing like this every once in a while. Plus collection junkies like me will jump at the opportunity to say Ooooo I have three of those! :hah:

I just got this one today, I'm going to spoil it 'cause the pic is pretty damn huge.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I loved those bottles, I wished they stuck with them.

The art is pretty awesome.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Obviously I've never seem them since we don't have mountain dew over here, but that's the type of thing I wouldn't be able to resist collecting. Yeah, good marketing idea. Funny how simple it is.

Shwa

V.I.P.
I do remember those, but it was a long time ago for me, a couple of years needless to say. Some of the designs are a bit weird, but the other ones look friggin' awesome. Hope they stick around longer this time around, can't wait to see all the art (other than the website ones that Ice posted)

~Shwa

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Obviously I've never seem them since we don't have mountain dew over here, but that's the type of thing I wouldn't be able to resist collecting. Yeah, good marketing idea. Funny how simple it is.
The cool thing is they arent just plastic either. They are a thick aluminum (or Aluminium for the UK'ers out there). Because of that it even has a real nice sturdy feel to them!

Impact

V.I.P.
You don't get mountain dew over there? Are you kidding. I think I may have to rethink my moving over.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
The cool thing is they arent just plastic either. They are a thick aluminum (or Aluminium for the UK'ers out there). Because of that it even has a real nice sturdy feel to them!
I can imagine. That's pretty cool, I really want one now. Hey do you work for Mountain Dew, Ice?

You don't get mountain dew over there? Are you kidding. I think I may have to rethink my moving over.
Yeah, we don't. I checked to make sure, and found this:

The Dew
When it was available in the UK it was made and distributed under license by "Britvic".
Mountain Dew was available in the UK in the late 90's, but Pepsico UK decided to pull it from shops because "sales were not as great as anticipated".
I never even knew it was available here at one point. Oh well, maybe it will come back.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I can imagine. That's pretty cool, I really want one now. Hey do you work for Mountain Dew, Ice?
hahaha no I dont. if I worked for Mountain Dew.... I would have a whole SeaTrain worth of MD Game Fuel! That was by far the best Mountain Dew IMO.

lol. Ebay my friend! If you really want to get your hands on them, I almost guarantee they are on Ebay.