• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Motorcyclist saves teens from gunman

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Raw Story said:
In a parking lot in Salem, Oregon, a 59-year-old man pulled a pistol on two 17-year-old boys on Sunday and told them to “get ready to die.”
Mysterious motorcyclist saves Oregon teens just as angry gunman is about to fire

Talk about a night in shining armor showing up at the right time. This motorcyclist used his helmet to knock a gun out of a mans hands, without stopping, before he could shoot these boys. They have no idea who the motorcyclist is but if they find him I hope they give him a medal. Fortunately the gunman is behind bars.

Thoughts?

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
While of course I don't condone his actions, I can understand an old guy getting fed up with being disrespected by a couple of young punks. I bet the story would take on a different tone if the article stated what the teens shouted at the old feller. Anyhow, I do think it was cool that someone went superhero at the right time. Not sure if it was the wisest move, but it worked.

- Cham

Knight_of_Albion

Registered Member
The motorcyclists quick thinking saved two young fellows lives, so well done him.
Did the older man a good turn too. A moment of anger nearly made him a murderer with a one way ticket to spending the rest of his life behind bars.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
What those dudes said to the old man isnt really important since its only words. So no way he shoulda used violence against them - and especially a gun.
Its so totally cool about the dude on the motorcycle. I hope he is somewhere nearby if that ever happens to me.
Imo that dude with the gun has serious anger management issues.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
While of course I don't condone his actions, I can understand an old guy getting fed up with being disrespected by a couple of young punks. I bet the story would take on a different tone if the article stated what the teens shouted at the old feller. Anyhow, I do think it was cool that someone went superhero at the right time. Not sure if it was the wisest move, but it worked.

- Cham
I wouldn't be surprised the teens did say something nasty to him, the man did yell at them to get out of the road.