Motorcycles

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Anyone here like motorcycles? Anyone have a motorcycle? Anyone want a motorcycle? what is your preferred motorcycle?

I like most motorcycles. Virtually anything that is fast but still maintains comfort and cool looks. If their is one bike that annoys me more than anything is the moronic Dodge Tomahawk. It is technically a quadricycle. It has the POS Dodge Viper 8.4l V10, and it can't corner and it weighs too much to go fast.

If you are going to put a ridiculously big engine in a Motor cycle, you put a Chevy small block in a chopper. Then you get a Boss Hoss.
YouTube - The Most Badass V8 Muscle Bikes Video Ever!

I also like customs. (think American Chopper).

But I really love Sports Bikes. Kind of like the Suzuki GSX1300R. But with a turbo
YouTube - Ghost Rider 500Bhp Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo

Ideally, I'd love to have a big American V-Twin, but in a lightweight, compact sport bike. With the comfort and sound of a Harley, but with the performance of a Hayabusa. Hell Yes

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I used to ride all the time. Never actually driven one myself.

My exhusband had a 1998 1500 Kawasaki Vulcan that he had decked out. We took a few vacations on it. It was a good time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I use to ride dirt bikes when I was younger, but haven't done so in a real long time.

I wouldn't mind having a Ninja or a Harley Davidson. I've been on a Harley a few times since my dad used to own one. He's thinking of building one from scratch when he retires.

Harley's a Ninja's sound really awesome, but there's some out there that sound just awful.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I've always wanted a Harley Sportster, but I don't even know how to drive one. I love Harleys.
I actually toyed with the idea of having my own Harley Custom Softail for awhile. I always thought those looked sweet, and it would be light enough for me to handle.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
My favorite harley would have to be the new Xr1200x. Its not in dealers until next year, but it is a refined Xr1200, which is Harley's sport bike equivalent. I'd love one of those...... And it looks sexy!
2011 XR1200X | Harley-Davidson USA

Last edited:

Blueyes

Registered Member
I plan on getting a Ninja after I pay and then fix my car lol. I despise the Harley's so that will never see the sun at my place.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
1990 FZR600 I've got about 28000mi on it, but I haven't ridden in about 10 years. One day it will rise again! I'm also into roadracing and have met many world and AMA champions. I've worked with Freddie Spencer and the Speed TV crew for AMA Superbike.

@ Jeanie: a Sportster is Harley's entry level bike. That's like saying "I've always wanted a chevette!" lol ;^). Set your sights a little higher!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
@ Jeanie: a Sportster is Harley's entry level bike. That's like saying "I've always wanted a chevette!" lol ;^). Set your sights a little higher!
I like the way they look. Besides, what am I going to do, spend twice as much on a Softail when I don't even know how to ride? Or get a Fat Boy and not be able to pick it up should I happen to dump it over?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I like the way they look. Besides, what am I going to do, spend twice as much on a Softail when I don't even know how to ride? Or get a Fat Boy and not be able to pick it up should I happen to dump it over?
Don't listen to him! Get what you want, he doesn't have to ride it. lol :p