• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Motorcycle Roadracing

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Moto GP, World Superbike, AMA DSB & Superbike? Is anyone else here into motorcycle racing?

Impact

V.I.P.
Motorbike racing was always on TV in my house, so I used to see it all the time. Since i've moved out though, I haven't really followed it. My favourite Road Race to watch was always the Isle of Man TT though.

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
IOM is the craziest roadrace there is! That takes enormous courage to race a motorcycle on real roads with no safe place to crash.

Impact

V.I.P.
I know, I've seen some pretty crazy crashes when i've watched races on that course. It's one of my brothers dreams to race around that course. He's crazy haha. Haven't there been a heap of deaths on it too?

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Yea, guys crash & die or get seriously injured almost every year. That's hardcore.

Do you know who Valentino Rossi is?

Impact

V.I.P.
Of course. He won a whole heap of MotoGP championships didn't he? I remember him being like the Michael Shumacher of MotoGP

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Yes! He recently had a bad crash and broke his leg, his first race back on Sunday he finished 4th only after a last corner pass by Stoner keeping him off the podium. There is talk that Rossi will go to Ducati next year.