• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mother's Day 2011

Dabs

Registered Member
So, for those of you that plan to do something for your Mothers, what have you got planned? Do you take her out to dinner? If you buy her a gift, what do you get for her? Or do you get her flowers? Do you spend most of the day with her? I can imagine there must be some difficulty if there are about 3 or more siblings, and each has different plans for Mom. If you are not the only child, do you and your siblings go in together to treat Mom? Or do each of you do your own thing?

toocool

Registered Member
mum doesn't want me to buy her anything. she wants me to get my five year old sister and make some food. she then wants me to pack it all into a picnic basket and we're all going to go the park for a picnic

shelgarr

Registered Member
My sister and I are going to my moms for a potluck. Her complex has a pool and tennis courts so we might use those too. My kids will be with me there, and my sister's grown married boys (and their wifes) will be there as well as her grandson. We will all bring something for the potluck. It's always really fun when we get together!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll go see my mother to wish her a Happy Mother's day, and probably just end up buying her a gift card. It's so hard to buy for her when it comes to special occasions it's not even funny.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
For the first time in my life, I won't be home for Mother's Day. I'll still be here at college prepping for my final exams. I will call her early in the morning and send her an e-card. I think that should be enough.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
When is it mother's day over where you live?

here it's in March the 8th.

I usually buy her something but she never likes it anyway. lol.

Dabs

Registered Member
March 8th here too. (tomorrow for us)

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
My Mum is working today, we are probably going to go out for dinner but we do that every Sunday anyway. I bought her a present and that's about it.

Dabs

Registered Member