Mother of all Mystery Auctions-Contents of house, etc.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I for one think it's bullsh-- when a mystery grows with the bids... It really should be just as much a gamble for the seller as the buyer. If it's a houseful... let it be a houseful. If you need to sell them individually, then you should not put it in the title that it's the whole thing and change your mind in the desription. Very misleading and unfair to bidder. I've made money on my boxes and lost money on them. Sh--, I just lost a wad of it on that silly wedding pouch! Oh well, my gamble, but you just can't go by the bids, it's not right.

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
You win some you lose some... eBay really is just as bad as gambling at times. Especially when dealing with high profile auctions!

Mina

Registered Member
I've done one mystery box so far, and I lost money on it... my loss, but I had a blast with it... that's why I did it in the first place

Mina

Registered Member
LOL, no I want you to have some fun with it :) Not going to list for awhile.. just got sent another message from ebay saying they pulled another listing, problem is I didn't have any listings up!! I don't get it, but I think anything I put up right now will get pulled no matter what it is.