• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mother dies and police left at blame.

merob

Boom!
I dont know if i could hold the cops fully accountable. I've heard a general explination but i never heard any real detail. I figure the kid could only have been 1 of 3 things while making this call; hostile, plain (too calm) or he could have sounded pleased. All I know is a child made a 911 call and no one believed him. I admit, had I recieved that call, I would have sent an ambulance to the scene regaurdless, but I can't over look he may have feel way short of convincing.
No doubt who ever is responsible should get jail time, but weather they were given enough reason not to believe him, changes the morality of the issue. They may have thought the child was making a prank call for something other then his age.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Luc said:
I don't know if i could hold the cops fully accountable. I've heard a general explanation but i never heard any real detail. I figure the kid could only have been 1 of 3 things while making this call; hostile, plain (too calm) or he could have sounded pleased. All I know is a child made a 911 call and no one believed him. I admit, had I received that call, I would have sent an ambulance to the scene regardless, but I can't over look he may have feel way short of convincing.
No doubt who ever is responsible should get jail time, but weather they were given enough reason not to believe him, changes the morality of the issue. They may have thought the child was making a prank call for something other then his age.
What you've said is true, but regardless of whether they think it's a prank or not, they should have sent an ambulance. And because of someones misjudgment another person died. When someone makes a prank call to our emergency number, the police or whoever are dispatched immediately!

The fucker should be sacked!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Normally they do dispatch the police to prank callers, but for some reason they didnt after the first two calls, hell if the police went they could have atleast helped out and called for a bus to come get her. The guy is not getting fired though, due to his long time service.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Guy/girl or whatever, you dont have to act on the phone....when calling 911, at least I'd hope you dont need to act.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
sometimes kids play on the phone so it's reasonable. at least they could have send someone over to make sure things are good though.