• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mother dies and police left at blame.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
up hear a mother taught her son how to dial 911 and then something went wrong and she had a heart attack and her son called 911. they thought he was playing a trick and they told him to stop playing on the phone. his mother died and now there being left to blame. Wow what assholes.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I heard that on the news here in Florida. I was shocked...even if it is a prank you take every call seriously. When the Fireman/Ambulance/police get there, THEN you repremand them. I hope the person taking the call was fired. Or worse...

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
6 Pack of Bud Light: $7.99

Pizza, delivered to the station: $14 plus tip

Inadvertantly killing a child's mother: Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's jail time.

Blur

iPimp
^lol...

and wow...I dont know what he should go to jail for, but he should definately be going, and for a long time. that is madly fucked up

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
yeah the family is starting a lawsuite i hope they wouldve. i wooda sued for millions!

L

lilbballfrk

damn.. that sucks. im pretty sure the person who took the call would get some time though

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
If I lost my mother to someones ignorance to a phone call I'd be bitter. Really bitter. I mean...just wow.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
i wouldnt be bitter id be fuckin on a rage to kill that person. even if i was only 8 years old

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The mother died because the operator kept thinking it was a prank, but he will not be fired because he has been one for so long, which is rather retarded. The department should fire him, shouldnt this be in the Mature discussion?

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
There can be 2 threads...why not. One for more intelligent comments...one for lackluster commments that just explain some hatred for the operator.