• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Most Well Known Movie Theme

• Thread starter Anonym0uz Bitch
  • Start date
A

Anonym0uz Bitch

What do you believe is the most well known movie theme in the world? I would have to say it is the Imperical March from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. You can basically hear it every where, I have not been to a sporting event where its not played once, or atleast parts of it are played once.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
hmmm...would Jaws count? other than that, harry Potter's pretty well known. as well as Pirates of the Carribean.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

When I say well known, I am saying that if someones out some where and hears it they will recognize it, and it is played often, especially at public events. I have never heard any of the things you listed, other then Jaws occasionally, being played like at sporting events for example.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

The Terminator theme is pretty memorable for me. I like the metal clashing sound effects in the music. It completely matches the movie.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You people seem to be missing the point of what I am trying to say, I am asking not what is the most memorable to you, but what is the most easily recognizable movie theme in the world.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I know what you said and I believe people will know the Terminator theme if they hear it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Not as much if they heard the Imperical March, I wonder how many people will recognize the Imperial March over the Terminator theme.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Calm down, bruh. It's just my opinion. Ok, then. What about the theme to the original Superman movie? People are sure to remember that one.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would have to say that the Theme song for Rocky is pretty well known, because everytime you hear it you always know it's from that Rocky series.

Malificus

Likes snow
I'd have to say Star Wars's theme is the most easily recognized.