• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Most Watch Auction....

caringlady2

Registered Member
I have wondered how people get thousands of hits. I am trying to learn all the spots to get the word out. LOL
 

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
caringlady2 said:
I have wondered how people get thousands of hits. I am trying to learn all the spots to get the word out. LOL
Your autism bear is a great idea, and for a good cause as well. Have you ever considered featuring the item? So many times a great auction will get buried under all the competition.
 

caringlady2

Registered Member
I payed to have one featured one time...I got nothing in return it did not sell! I really can't afford to feature it. Thats why I am trying to find other sites to help get the word out.
 

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
caringlady2 said:
I payed to have one featured one time...I got nothing in return it did not sell! I really can't afford to feature it. Thats why I am trying to find other sites to help get the word out.
If you pay for the feature, make sure you can entice them in with a good title, once they've come throgh the door, you need to hook them with a good story! Is this guaranteed? Of course not, but most people going to the weird section these days expect to be entertained!!! Best of luck!
 

ecnotek

Registered Member
angelspeak, you are an angel alright. I see why your username fits.
I'm going to hold you on that. When I come up with something I will let you know. I'm learning a LOT from everybody's thread.

Thanks again
 

redchinsu

Registered Member
caringlady2 said:
I payed to have one featured one time...I got nothing in return it did not sell! I really can't afford to feature it. Thats why I am trying to find other sites to help get the word out.
I have an idea that will help sellers get into the "MOST WATCH ITEM" section. It's going to be great. Caringlady2 I will let you know in a few days around the 10th of July, it should be finish them.
 
Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
redchinsu said:
I have an idea that will help sellers get into the "MOST WATCH ITEM" section. It's going to be great. Caringlady2 I will let you know in a few days around the 10th of July, it should be finish them.
Ooooooooooooooh secrets! :eek:hno: Our own mystery here on AS! I hope you'll share it with others as well, although I'm not sure I could handle the strain of being on the pulse page again...(causes many-many grey hairs)!

Ecno....thank you for the kind words, just let me know when you're ready!
 
Top