Most Watch Auction....

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by ecnotek, Jul 3, 2005.

1. ecnotek

ecnotek Registered Member

Hello,
    Can any one who got into pulse "Most Watch Item" tell me how many people it takes to watch an item to get on the "Most Watch Item"?
    Example: It takes 1000 watch. I'm trying to get there but I just can't get there.

Thanks for your help anyone.

2. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Sorry Sweets! there is no magic number.... just have to get the most... maybe if you hit a million you could call yourself safe! I think these days the pulse auctions have been getting about 300 before they show at all. It might help you a little bit if you put the lil eBay thingy in your profile that links to your auctions so we could go watch for you...what are you selling? Start a thread on that.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2005
  3. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

it depends......I got on the pulse under collection catagory with 130 watchers.... so it does depends........nani

4. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

my auction just ended today and first time I was on the pulse....I had 408 when the auction ended...but I don't know how many I had when I got there....but really the only reason I got bumped up was some other auctions got canceled...the guy two spots ahead of me yesterday had 550 or something like that and at that time I had 350 or something.....so i didn't think I would make it......

but really the numbers change all the time...if you had 700 watchers you still may not make it cuz 10 more auctions had more at that time..........it is luck I supose!

Good luck and post your auctions so we can watch for ya!!! My watch box is always full.......hey I may even bid...lol

5. nani1987

lol see I told you goldenpalace was watching....................nani

6. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

hahah Yeah you did...thank you nani

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I agree, no magic #, it just depends on your competition at the time. My auction stayed at the #1 spot for 2 days, but had less than 300 watchers when I made it there.
    Keep it interesting, and you'll make it there! :)

8. nani1987

YW but you had something they would want....lol don't thank me ... thank the poor guy who had that thingy in his you know where........ :lol:
    nani

Glad they picked it up..................

9. ecnotek

ecnotek Registered Member

Thanks every one for your help. It really help, at lease it gives me an angle. angelspeak you said keep it interesting, but I'm not good with words so I know it wouldn't get there. Plus I can't even come up with anything off the top of my head even if I try. I don't have any auction going yet but I thinking..... thinking.... thinking, ahh NOTHING. LOL

You guys are the best

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'm always glad to help with the wording! Let me know if you have any ideas, and I'll see what I can do!
    Keep thinking, thinking.............I have the opposite problem, too many ideas, but not enough time! :(