most underrated player in the nba.

Discussion in 'NBA' started by joee., Dec 21, 2006.

1. joee.

joee. Guest

hey guys this is a thread where u name all the underrated players in the nba.
    we have an overated thread but not this one so i decided to make this one.

ill go first.

i think this guy is REALLY underrated.

joe johnson.

2. sportsaholic

sportsaholic Guest

Johnson sucks with Atlanta, he was better with PHX.

Kevin Garnett
    Shawn Marion

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I wouldn't say that Joe Johnson sucks with Atlanta, he's been great with Atlanta he's currently fifth in the league in scoring, and he's a very good passer, and he plays decent defense, he can jack up the three as well, will give you around five rebounds as well.

I believe that Ron Artest is an underrated player because of is past, and the suspensions he's got from the NBA. If he didn't have a bad rep he'd be known has a great player in this league.

4. sportsaholic

sportsaholic Guest

Good point, but with the Suns he was 10 times better.

5. Babe_Ruth

The reason why he was 10 times better is because they had a player named Steve Nash, he gave him the ball basically anytime he was open, but I wouldn't say that Johnson was playing better in Phoenix because he's considered as a superstar now, but when he was in Phoenix he was considered as a good player.

6. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Guest

Steve Nash makes everyone look better.
    Hell he made Tim Thomas look like a legit NBA player.
    never saw the before he was in Pheonix and haven't seen it with the Clippers

7. Babe_Ruth

I would agree with you that a lot of basketball fans think Steve Nash isn't all that good, and I don't know why they say that, because like you mentioned he makes the players better then their really are. Just take Diaw for example, he had potential while playing with the Hawks but didn't do anything, and he starts playing with the Suns and now he's considered as a star in this league. But I believe only basketball fans think that Nash ain't all that good, but people who actually knows that there talking think he's a superstar in this league. People who actually played this game.

8. joee.

joee. Guest

joe johnson sux with atlanta????
    i dunt think u know anything about basketball.
    and you call urself sportsaholic.....LOOL.

if you dunt no johnson even admits this is his best year and he improved every year he played.
    heres evidence......buy slam the magazine issue #104 and you will see there.

9. sportsaholic

sportsaholic Guest

I think your on crack :eek:

I'm not gonna read a gay mag to find out Johnson isn't what I said he is?

10. joee.

joee. Guest

y do u think hes played better in pheonix?

his points,assists, feild goals and steals are better then what it was when he was in his last season with the suns.

hes averageinbg 28 per game!

i dunt know what ur talking about buddy.
    ur on crack.