Movies Most Under Rated Actor/Actress?

FBrown89

Registered Member
For actor, I'm going with Clancy Brown. For actress I'm going with Lindy Booth. What about you guys?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know who I would choose for an underrated actress, but if I have to choose an underrated actor then I would have to go with Christian Bale and Edward Norton, I believe both of those two are great actors and should be in the same breed of the best actors today.

padd

Registered Member
Patrick Huard

starred in alot of local movies, if he wants he can be international, but i don't think he wants the American dream. probably just settles here and eats poutine.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jeff Goldblum. He stole the screen in Jurassic Park and Independence Day, which was very impressive considering he was by no means the biggest actor in either movie.

I really wish he would do some more action movies.

FBrown89

Registered Member
I don't know who I would choose for an underrated actress, but if I have to choose an underrated actor then I would have to go with Christian Bale and Edward Norton, I believe both of those two are great actors and should be in the same breed of the best actors today.

Edward Norton isn't under-rated though. He just isn't as public as alot of people like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, etc. If he was under-rated he wouldn't have got paid:

The Italian Job (2003): $1,000,000 • 25th Hour (2002): $500,000 • Red Dragon (2002): $8,000,000 • Death to Smoochy (2002): $8,000,000 • The Score (2001): $6,500,000 • Primal Fear (1996): $50,000

Pretty damn good money.

marsupilami

Registered Member
maggie gyllenhaal

not sure about actors, but definately maggie for actresses.

I know a lot of people really dont like her because of the things she says in interviews and her political views and what not, but her acting is brilliant.

I mean come on, Secretary anyone? .. Sherry Baby? ..

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Ewan Mcgregor, so many people that I know have no clue who he is but they've seen all of his best movies. He is a much better actor than people give him credit for.

The Island
Star Wars (the 3 prequels)
Big fish. (excuse me)

Kyle Gallner. He did some pretty good stuff in Cold Case and Veronica Mars. He is a step above everybody else.

Keither Sutherland. He's always out acting EVERYBODY on 24. He's really intense and takes his job seriously while everybody else isn't even trying. He deserves better co-actors.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Keither Sutherland. He's always out acting EVERYBODY on 24. He's really intense and takes his job seriously while everybody else isn't even trying. He deserves better co-actors.
Most of the actors are decent in that show. He is by far the best though. And it's Kiefer Sutherland. He's an interesting pick for under rated actor though. He's been quite successful considering his dad was a very popular actor as well. I wouldn't really consider him under rated.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Christian Bale and Ed Norton are not underrated at all. A lot of people consider them to be two of the best actors.