Movies Most talented actors/actresses

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Which actor or actress in your opinion has more talent than what is the norm; who is so charismatic on screen and leave you in awe of their performances? What is your favorite role of theirs?

I watched the Secret Life of Bees this weekend. Everything that I see Dakota Fanning in, she is absolutely amazing. She has been in several really good movies, but my favorite performance of hers was in Steven Spielberg's mini-series called Taken.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Leonardo DiCaprio is the most talented actor for me, it doesn't matter which role he portrays he still does it perfectly in my opinion. I never been disapointed watching any of his movies. He's a great actor, and he chooses his roles carefully which is one thing that makes him so great.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Leonardo DiCaprio is the most talented actor for me, it doesn't matter which role he portrays he still does it perfectly in my opinion. I never been disapointed watching any of his movies. He's a great actor, and he chooses his roles carefully which is one thing that makes him so great.
I agree. He is very talented.

Do you have a favorite role from him?

I agree, this would be my choice as well. The man has been gold for over a decade and I doubt that'll stop anytime soon.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's so many, but if I had to choose three of them it would be:

-Danny Archer in Blood Diamond
-Howard Hughes in Aviator
-Jack Dawson in Titanic(not afraid to admit it)

I also loved him in Catch me if you can and The Beach.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Al Pacino without a doubt. I loved him in The Godfather films and just find him to be so talented and believable. He can play the bad guy and the charming guy so easily.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Leonardo DiCaprio blew me away in both Blood Diamond and The Departed

While I'm not in awe of her, I think that Jennifer Aniston has a way of delivering her lines that make it seem like she's not even acting. I know a lot of people can't stand her, but her characters are always believably real.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
There's so many, but if I had to choose three of them it would be:

-Danny Archer in Blood Diamond
-Howard Hughes in Aviator
-Jack Dawson in Titanic(not afraid to admit it)

I also loved him in Catch me if you can and The Beach.
From him, I would probably pick the Beach. It's one of my favorites...although I'm sure he was in better roles.

Leonardo DiCaprio blew me away in both Blood Diamond and The Departed

While I'm not in awe of her, I think that Jennifer Aniston has a way of delivering her lines that make it seem like she's not even acting. I know a lot of people can't stand her, but her characters are always believably real.
I like Jennifer Aniston. The only role of hers I found unbelievable was the one with Clive Owen, Derailed.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Edward Norton does it for me. American History X, Fight Club...even The Score (I like how he managed to not get overshadowed by the legends, De Niro and Brando). I first discovered him when I watched Primal Fear and I liked him since.

For the ladies, I like Jodie Foster (Silence of the Lambs, The Accused) and she's been recognised for that. One actress who I find really talented but underrated is Kate Winslet.