• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

most stupidest thing you've said whilst inebriated

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
For all I remember that could be mine in the title box, although shouting the word 'atheist' in a methodist church reception area strikes as being the worst...

Anywho...

What's yours?
If you really wanna share...

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't remember, I know I've said some stupid things. You can go back and look at some of my old posts and I bet I said some stupid things after one too many glasses of red wine. Glad I don't do that very much.

dobzy

Registered Member
I don't really say anything too crazy... a lot of "I LOVE that!" & "That is SO funny!" I'm a silly, happy drunk, haha. The most embarrassing thing I did, however, is pass out on the beach with a guy friend, right by the boardwalk... our "friends" were really awesome and left us there. I woke up at 6am with old people walking the boards looking at us strangely!

I don't really drink anymore though, to the point of I don't remember when my last drink was. My heavy drinking days were really short-lived. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think a few members here can answer this question better than I can. Let's just say that I drunk-text a lot when I'm hammered.

To be honest, I've said a lot of stupid things whilst drunk. But, just to answer the OP, one time I said to a girl that I was seeing at the time that I wanted to lick her from her head to her toe. She thought it was funny. I apologized to her the next day but she didn't really care. That was about six years ago, though.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I don’t drink as much anymore, because it always leads to me alienating people. But in the past, I’ve done and said some pretty stupid things. I’m a mean drunk. IRL, I got drunk and told one of my friends that she was a jizzbucket, and how I hoped her uterus would get infected and fall out. On GF, I got drunk one time and picked a fight with Elly for no reason whatsoever. I'm sure I've done and said a lot worse that I probably can't remember.

Also, I’ve learned that I don’t have to be drunk to be a bitch to others either. The one thing I miss most about getting wasted is saying horrible shit to people, and then just blaming it on the booze in the morning. Since I refrain from drinking, I don’t have that liberty anymore. Turns out I’m just an asshole. :-/

Paula

Registered Member
I dont use to surf the net after drinking. But the few times I have done it was so funny. One time, i came from a party with my exboyfriend, at six a.m and we started dancing ABBA while drinking more beers. Also we try to do coctails with all kink of drinks and products.
It was so ridiculous and he still remembers me that show.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I think I tend to DO more stupid things rather than what I say whilst drunk. But the thing that does come to mind was one time when I'd been on a long pub crawl since 4pm and it was about 11pm, towards the end, and my mum called me for a chat (we both stay up late so it wasn't unusual). I won't explain the full story but I ended up saying something about sex positions on the steps of my school (don't ask). lol. It was embarrassing because I never say anything like that to my mum.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's hilarious, bex. My parents have called me a few times when I was almost half in the bag and I did sound pretty drunk, but fortunately I was able to hold myself from saying anything stupid or awkward. If they called me when I was completely oblirated then that would be a different story.

I tend to take my clothes off when I'm drunk, even at bars...got to stop doing that.