• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Most Sinful Cities

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
in Asia...

Asia's most sinful cities | Travel Inspirations | Yahoo! Singapore Travel

Remember the Seven Deadly Sins? The article associates it with key Asian cities. Interesting read. The Lust part didn't surprise me and I :lol: @ the winner of Wrath.

If you've been in these places, do you agree? I think Manila should take Gluttony.

Can you make a counterpart of this in your own country? Like which state in the US would correspond to each, etc. for example.

Last edited:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I don't have time right now to relate this to cities that I know, but yeah, was an interesting read! I've never been to any of these places but I think we should go to Taipei, Taiwan. And bring cameras!

What have you been up to in Tokyo, Belle? :naughty: lol

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hahaha, I just stayed in a hotel. It's just that we hear about hentai or those sex related cartoons in Japan.... And the figure of a Japanese school girl in really short mini skirt with thigh high socks, everything is a sexual fantasy.

I can think of the US.... Vegas, NV would be city of Lust. I want to know which city or state wins gluttony because I'm so going there! NY maybe will get Pride. :hah: