• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Most shocking/best deaths in an anime

Vegito728

Registered Member
What are the most shocking/best deaths in an anime?

Shocking: Death Note when(Spoiler).......................................When L dies.

Best: Cowboy Bebop: (Spoilers for those who haven't seen it)............Spike it was a great death and was perfect for his character imo.

Malificus

Likes snow
Toki wo Kakeru Shojo's death is win |:

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Not too many animes that I have seen where the main characters die. I honestly can't think of any usually the main characters always return back to life or were never killed.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Spike from Cowboy Beebop

SPOILERS

When Chikane dies at the end of Kannazuki No Miko. *Cries*

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Most shocking was Spikes, the best was the Valentine brother that took on Alucard; i so laughed at that!

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Yea I never expected spike to die
I half expected it. You know what surprised me was when NO ONE died at the end of samurai champloo.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Samurai 7, like 4 or 5 of the Samurai's died I was like WTF. Especially when my favorite character Gorbei died first.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I can't think of many, but when Treize dies. That pissed me off. In Gundam Wing (old school I know)