Most romantic thing someones done for you

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by lavender, Aug 31, 2010.

1. lavender

lavender Registered Member

Whats the most romantic thing a person has done for you? :love:

2. Hypnoticmeg

Hypnoticmeg Registered Member

One of my boyfriends in college (my first real long term bf i guess) made a CD of songs he sang for me (kinda cheesy looking back) but was romantic at the time.

Another time a guy flew from Boston to Texas just to tell me he was in love with me and had been for the couple years of our friendship (but i had no idea and just wanted to be friends...so kinda awkward) but romantic nonetheless.

3. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

I love japanese kawaii culture so when my ex decided he wanted to propose to me he bought a momiji doll and wrote the message inside as "Please Make me the happiest person in the world..." and then gave me the ring.

Or the time when my first ever boyfriend cooked me dinner and when we'd eaten he'd painted on the plate "I Love You" and it was awesome!

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

He moved away from his family and friends to be with me.

5. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I can't really think of anything epically romantic that was done for my benefit, ever.

Tsk, Amy. Does Syndi know about this lovesick other dude?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  6. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

Romantic? Well, we all have a difference sense of romance but if we're talking like awe movie moments then.... laughoutloud.

Pretty much.

To me romance never really existed. It's mostly all completely staged and thought-out to make someone feel better (mostly about you) - not that that's a bad thing - I'd prefer if it was more genuine and serendipitous. Less playboy. That being said and to remain more on topic I'd say.... no. The most romantic thing someone has said to me was probably in the result of a random online conversation.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I think the person involved has a lot to do about something being romantic.

I've had romantic things (usually what you see in a list of most romantic things to do to your partner) done to me but by people I am not in love with and they just fail. But give me someone I'm crazily in love with, do something so trivial as give me a call at night and it could be the most romantic thing ever. Know what I mean? :lol:

Anyway, there was one thing a loved one has done for me that made me twitterpated. I was tired and buzzed and was thinking of a shower. He instead offered to run a bath for me. Took him sometime and finally when he called me, I discovered the bathroom candle lit (those votive scented ones, spread all over), the bubble bath was running and the cheesiest love songs playing in the background. Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that, I wanted to cry. :)

Rebeccaaa likes this.
  8. Dabs

Dabs Registered Member

A few years back, it was Christmas time, and my boyfriend walked up to me and presented me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers~
    I thought....how nice!
    Then, his family and friends were there......someone yelled out...."check inside the bouquet".....and so I further peeked inside my flowers, and there was a diamond ring tied to one of the flowers...and then he got down on his knee and proposed to me.
    It was nice......I said yes, but we never got married.........(thankfully).....but it was a nice moment :)

9. VibrantElegance

VibrantElegance New Member

Had me meet him at a hotel and when I got there he had made dinner and there were roses all over the place and tons of tealight candles. It was amazing and he met me at the door with a kiss

10. snick

snick New Member

My Girl friend had meet me when i was alone. i ever forget her look on that time.. she is very crazy about me.