• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

most random anime?

F

figet

whats the most random anime in you opinion everyone post what you think is the most random anime ever! thanks

G

Gankutsuou

here's a few.
Duel Masters (english v)
Bobobo-bobobobo (english or jap)
FLCL was prettty random... japanese humor.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo bo lol.

L

lilbballfrk

mine would have to be FLCL. it's one of the weirdest anime I've ever seen. the beginning was the worst part. i never watched it after that.

lostforever: your post is considered spam and should be warned. -.- I'm not an anime mod so i will get blur to help.

S

SOAD2k8

Bobobo bo Bobobo and FLCL. Extremly wierd, but awesome.

B

barfootboards

mine would be Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito. if it werent for notes from the subber, i'd be lost

I

IMPhill

THE most random anime has to be Excel Saga...
because it just is.

Malificus

Likes snow
I'd have to say Bobobo~bo Bo~bobo. Fooly Cooly at least had a coherent train of thought, and was deep. Excel Saga comes in second for randomness. And Abenobashi is random, but not in abad way. It has a consistant story line, just no set world. It's got depth to though.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
IMPhill said:
THE most random anime has to be Excel Saga...
because it just is.
Yup, definitely agreed. I once saw a scene and I wasn't sure if I witnessed a fight or a yuri love scene.

"Damnit, it's episode 16 and we still don't have a plot!"