• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Most Popular Movies You Haven't Seen?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What are some of the most popular movies you've never seen?

For me a few of the big ones that come to mind are:

Godfather trilogy (although I now own it and will be watching it soon)
Any Terminator movie besides Terminator Salvation, which was terrible

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Ive never watched the godfather movies either, or Halloween or From Dusk till Dawn...or When Harry Met Sally!

:)

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Harry Potter
Pirates of Caribbean
Lord of the Rings

(that's all I can think of now).

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
For me a few of the big ones that come to mind are:

Godfather trilogy (although I now own it and will be watching it soon)
Any Terminator movie besides Terminator Salvation, which was terrible
Didn't you say you haven't seen The Departed? You definitely have to see that, especially since your boy Leo is in it. That's arguably his best movie.

I haven't seen any of the Godfather trilogy either.

I still need to see the last two Lord of the Rings.

And Pulp Fiction is the one that everyone is surprised that I haven't seen.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I've never seen any of the Godfather movies either. Not a fan of the whole mobster type story. I keep meaning to give it a try, but I'm never in the mood to.

The only other ones I can think of off the top of my head are the Transformer and Iron Man sequels.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
The Harry Potter movies as well, never seen those and don't ever plan to. Same thing with the Lord of the Rings movies. I saw one of them in the theater but was bored out of my skull. I don't remember much about it.

I haven't seen Avatar but plan on it soon.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I haven't seen Avatar and I probably won't. It doesn't interest me in the least.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Avatar and Star Wars are the only two that immediately spring to mind. I don't plan on ever watching them.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've never see Star Wars, I know it's a huge shocker to me too. I've yet to see Avatar. I was forced to go see a Lord of the Rings movie which I found it to be complete garbage. Here are a few others:

-Jurassic Park
-Harry Potter
-Pulp Fiction
-Most of the James Bond movies