Most memorable boss battles?

ShadowWolf

Registered Member
What boss battles do you think you will remember the most? I will never forget fighting Xaldin in KH 2. It was fun, and kinda hard on the Proud difficulty.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I cant really pick just one boss, but just about all the bosses in all the metal gear solids I thought were awesome to play.

The half the Colossi from Shadow of the Colossus.

I might remember other boss characters better, but the colossi had very memorable battles.

MissyGris

Registered Member
Probably the final boss at the end of Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits. It just took me so long to finally defeat the Lord of the Black Abyss. Tough battle.

o-- Emerald WEAPON - FFVII - One of my first super bosses.
o-- Ruby WEAPON - FFVII - One of my first super bosses.
o-- Hell Wyrm - FFXII - BIG! One of the biggest bosses I've ever faced. I listed him instead of Yizzy because I haven't beaten Yiz yet, and I want to wait until I do before I list him. Who knows what memories I'll have after beating this baddie.
o-- Xigbar - Kingdom Hearts II - Mainly because of his cool Californian accent.
o-- Sephiroth (last form) - FFVII - I expected it to be harder... (SPOILERS about the battle)

lol at one-hit kill. Lame! Where is that epic battle going one vs one?

Typically, most of the memorable boss battles are from Square-Enix games (specifically SquareSoft before Enix came along). Star Ocean and and any other game never really provided me with any memorable battles.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Ganondorf from Ocarina of Time
Omega Pirate from Metroid Prime

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Ganondorf and Ganon from Ocarina of Time I simply will never forget, it's such an awesome battle even though it's sort of easy.

At the end of Starfox 64 when you fight the Starwolf team and Andross I don't think that I'll ever forget that either I've done that battle at least 50 times, most of those times are from way back in the day when I was really into that game, it's still fun now but I don't play it very much.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis
Fucking insane and extremely tough, there's not one fight that's easy and not one that's fair. He's faster than you, powerful enough to kill you in two hits, and he can clobber you from far and short distances. The fight in the clock tower yard is ridiculous since you can't tell your health.

Devil May Cry - Mundus
Epic. Just flat out fucking epic. I won't even talk about it for sake that some people haven't experienced it.

God of War - Aries
See above.