• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Most knowledgeable

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What subject would you say you're more knowledgeable in?

For me, the history of Baseball. I have been studying it for about ten years. I have about twenty Baseball books or so that involves players who played before the 1960’s. Read many newspaper clippings on the 1920’s-1930’s, etc. And, there is still a lot to learn.

Last edited:

Impaired

Registered Member
Computers, networking and such.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Gotta be pro wrestling in my case. Even though my friends always tell me that I remember the most useless things about it in the history of mankind.

NellyBell

Registered Member
I have an obsession with the Tudor era, specifically the reign of Henry VIII, and would probably consider that the subject I have the most knowledge about. Well, that and Harry Potter.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I have no idea. Fantasy sports? Video games? Nothing important, that's for sure. Haha.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ugh its definitely wrestling...WWE specifically. I'll always remember the party I went too where there were girls from wall to wall and who did I find? Another wrestling fan.

We talked for like 5 hours lol. So sad.

Baseball is up there...geography too.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Ugh its definitely wrestling...WWE specifically. I'll always remember the party I went too where there were girls from wall to wall and who did I find? Another wrestling fan.

We talked for like 5 hours lol. So sad.

Baseball is up there...geography too.
If that wrestling fan was a girl, that to me is the ultimate dream. Are you kidding lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Sports 4