• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Most knowledgeable

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What sports would you say you have the most knowledge in?

For me, it's a toss up between Baseball and Hockey. Not only do I know the current players, but I have a lot of knowledge about the history of both sports.

I started to watch both sports in '93, but I've researched their history from the beginning to present. I just love acquiring new knowledge and information about Hockey and Baseball, which is why I love to read up on it.

How about you guys?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
For me it would definitely be baseball...Millz is probably laughing right now because I admit to him that - any sport included - I've never been great stat man or baseball historian. But as far as knowing the ins and outs of a sport Baseball is my favorite and definitely the sport I know best.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd say you're definitely knowledgeable though when it comes to baseball. Its not always about remembering pointless stats like I do haha

I'd say its baseball for me too though. I can name so many World Series winners off the top of my head I am almost ashamed to admit it. Actually the crap that's in my head that is baseball related is pretty ridiculous...I guess I have studied it and been around it alot and that's my excuse.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Probably college football, but college basketball is right up there. I have never been all that interested in learning about the history of either sport, but I've been following both sports for quite a long time and know a little something about most teams. I try to keep up with recruiting a little bit as well.

dDave

V.I.P.
I'm definitely not claiming to be an expert by any means, but the sport I follow the most by far would be NBA Basketball (just to differentiate from college). I've been following it since Kobe Bryant's rookie year. I'll never forget watching the Lakers with my brother, rooting for them just because he was :lol:.

Other sports I know a good deal about would be Tennis, Olympic Sports (mainly swimming and track events, also basketball), and wrestling (in actual execution rather than following the sport).

I'm not exactly the biggest sports guy, but I do watch on a regular basis.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 10