• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Most improve team after the Draft

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who do you think is the most improve team after the draft? I believe it's the Saints because they drafted Reggie Bush which I think after it's all set and done he;s going to be top 5 running backs of all time they also drafted

2 Reggie Bush RB Southern California
43 Roman Harper S Alabama from Cleveland
108 Jahri Evans T Bloomsburg from Philadelphia
135 Rob Ninkovich DE Purdue
171 Mike Hass WR Oregon State
174 Josh Lay CB Pittsburgh from Green Bay
210 Zach Strief T Northwestern
252 Marques Colston WR Hofstra Compensatory Selection

and I heard that Roman Harper is really good. Watch out for them they're going to have a good future.

B

Bio248

dude its all good because Favre is back to throw the ball straight to the other team! :D

should have retired so that we dont have to watch him break his own interception record. :mad:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Buddy Favre is not the problem for the Packers I really glad he has decided to come back another year, it's that they dont have any good wide receivers they only have good tight ends, and if Javon Walker wanted to play for the Packers then Favre would have someone to throw to, also they did make a good draft pick in A.J Hawk he's going to be a good one.

C

Cocca

I have to agree and say the Saints. This whole offseason has been good for them picking up Brees (sp?) and Bush. The team kind of have an offensive makeup of the cowboys in the yearly 90's when they got Aikmen, Smith, and Irvin.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah true, because they also have Joe Horn and Donte Stallworth, and now they finally have a good quarterback to give them the ball. I am not saying Aaron Brooks wasn't that good is just that he was inconsistent.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I think the Cardinals had the best draft getting Lenorad Pope and Matt Leonard(SP?) along with others.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I think they where very lucky to get Matt Leinart but there saying that he doesn't have the arm streght which key when you have two great wide receivers in Fitzgerald and Boldin, also White is going to be a great back up for James.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Though their draft wasn't "stellar," I am looking forward to the Bengals this season. They picked up defensive players with their first 5 picks which is where they needed improvement. THey also got 3 new wide receivers to give Carson some more options. They basically "drafted for the future," which I think is a good idea.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I do as well cause right now their team is very good, and hopefully Carson will come back healthy this season. Also they signed Chad Johnson long term which is key, also I agree they needed to get some dept for their defense and I believe they got it.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I said the Cardinals drafted Lendale White which is wrong I meant Leonard Pope.