Most hated wrestler of all time?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which wrestler to ever step in the WWF/WWE ring do you hate the most? I'm not talking about because he's an awful wrestler. I'm talking that he played his role as a heel so well that you couldn't stand the guy because he was a major jerk. There was a recent poll of this and Honkey Tonk Man won it. Supposedly some people wanted to kill the guy, that's how much they hated him.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don't know if there's ever been someone I really "hated" so to say but I never saw the thrill in Mick Foley to be honest. I was just never interested in what he was doing or his matches.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Hmm.... i can't really think of anyone that i hated because of his heel persona. I love to see a heel role played well. But i'm probably gonna go with Kurt Angle. He was pretty damn whiney and annoying, and even though i loved what he was doing, it did get to me every now and then!

Though Abraham Washington is fast on his way to becoming the most hated heel ever for me. Dear god i hate that guy. At first i thought he was just crap on the mic, but as time goes on i think it could be part of his persona, because his gimmick is a crap guest show host.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Actually now that you mention Kurt Angle, I couldn't stand him. His gimmick got old so quickly and he never really appealed to me as a face the rare times that he was.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
A wrestler I hated because he was so awesome at his job? Ric Flair when I was a kid...he was such an awesome heel, I couldnt stand that guy.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Some guys were awsome at being heels I loved to hate them, know what I mean. Ric Flair was just a good heel but I loved watching that guy. I have to agree with Cons and say I never saw the appeal of Mick Foley. His gimmick was always lame to me and I was never intested in him.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think you (Cap Obvious) and Cons are missing the point of the thread. You thought Foley's gimmick was lame but that's not really the question in hand. same thing with Cons' thoughts on Kurt Angle.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Ok, then I'll say this. I didn't like (I won't say hate because I don't really hate any wrestlers) Mick Foley. I didn't like his gimmick, I never liked watching his matches, and found him extremely boring.

There weren't any heels I hated because they were such jerks. Some weren't very good as heels but that's a different topic altogether.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I didn't get to see him much live, but from watching him on tapes and such it as to be Ravishing Rick Rude. He was so cocky, he mocked everyone in the crowd, he thought he was a god given gift to every women. If I had a chance to see him more of his WWF days I think I would of hated him even more. Millz is right guys, I know it's are to "hate" a wrestler but I'm not talking about someone you found boring or didn't like their gimmick.