• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Most hated memepics?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
This one, I cannot stand. It's so old and burned out that I'm embarrassed to see someone use it these days. "Are you new to the Interwebz? There's a video of a chimp pissing in its mouth that you might enjoy as well." :rolleyes:

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I pretty much hate them all, they are all pretty much lame as shit.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
This one, I cannot stand. It's so old and burned out that I'm embarrassed to see someone use it these days. "Are you new to the Interwebz? There's a video of a chimp pissing in its mouth that you might enjoy as well." :rolleyes:

people who still use this pic are the same people who still use that joke about the guy coming to the door and asking you to take off all your clothes being a scam, and they wish they had known that, and they're so embarrassed. They're also chronic email forwarders

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
For me its any that utilize a pic of someone with Down Syndrome.

Those are just fucked up, I'm definitely not a fan.