Most fun Wrestling Videogame?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Normally I'd post this in gaming but I think it makes more sense to post it here since a lot of you don't post in the gaming sections.

What do you think is the best Wrestling videogame? I actually stopped playing at WCW/NWO Revenge for the N64. I REALLY liked it though and always wanted to try another one.

I'm sure there have been a ton of better games to come out since then. What ones do you guys recommend? What do you consider the most fun wrestling game ever made?

You played WCW?NWO revenge holy crap i loved that game on the 64. It had all the great wrestlers and it was one fo the first wrestling games to incorporate blood into it.

I'd have to say Smackdown: here Comes the pain, it was excellent.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Smackdown Vs. Raw is a great series (Except for the latest one, it's one of the worst ever). Also, avoid Day of Reckoning 2 on the gamecube like the plague. Stick with the Smackdown or Smackdown Vs. Raw series. Those are great.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since I'm a videogame slacker the last one I owned was Smackdown 2 for Playstation haha. I loved that game.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
WCW/NWO Revenge is the best. My friends and I still have a tradition that every year before we watch the Royal Rumble we play there Battle Royal for a while, they had so many wrestler in the game that you never knew who was coming out next. I will never get rid of that game. The Smackdown series is fun as will for gimmick matches and simulating payperviews.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I've heard WCW/NWO is still a lot of people's favorite wrestling game. I'd like to find a new wrestling game that is equally as good or better though. The controls in that game don't quite compare to the newer game control schemes and I'm sure there has been a better game since then.

Is Smackdown vs. Raw comparable to WCW/NWO in replay value? I've probably spent days of my life playing WCW/NWO. :)

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Smackdown Vs. Raw is a pretty awesome series and it's a lot of fun to create wrestlers and pit 'em against each other.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
My favorite was always WWF attitude on PSX or Wrestlemania 2000 on N64. I never got into the newer games.