Most Exciting Player to watch today.

BigBob

Registered Member
I was just wondering who you guys think are the most exciting players to watch today is, whether it be for their play on offense, defense or special teams?

Obviously.. I've gotta go with Adrian Peterson being a Vikings fan and I think most of you will put him, at worst, in your Top 5. I've never seen a back, other then Barry Sanders, move like him. When he makes a cut, his speed leaving the cut is just as fast as when he went into it. His constant taking on defenders could leave him with a short NFL career, but it'll be fun watching him.

Others: Steve Smith, Larry Fitzgerald, Antonio Cromartie, Ed Reed, Troy Polamalu

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Adrian Peterson is up there for me as well, I enjoy watching Terrell Owens obviously. Big fan of DeMarcus Ware, the speed he has for his size is amazing. I also love to watch LT, Larry Fitzgerald is up there as well. There's so many people.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
As a kid it was Barry Sanders, a short while ago it was Mike Vick and currently its Peterson and Fitzgerald for me.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Adrian Peterson is definitely #1. There aren't really any other non-former Ohio State players that excite me enough to watch just for the sake of watching.

Brandon Jacobs: big dude who can run really fast.

LaDainian Tomlinson: no reason to explain.

Ed Reed: lord of interceptions, especially 100+ yarders.

Larry Fitzgerald: classy receiver that guy is.

Ray Lewis: well, because he's Ray.

Peyton Manning: because no matter what happens he always seems to give other teams hell.

Chad Johnson: always has some funny celebration in spite of his arrogance.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Peyton Manning he is just such a commanding QB he is great to watch. I also like Adrian Peterson and Randy Moss.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Echoes, I think you'll change your mind about Ohio State players this year my friend. I believe Santonio Holmes is going to have a great season. I think he's going to surpass Hines Ward as the number one receiver in Pittsburgh this season.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Echoes, I think you'll change your mind about Ohio State players this year my friend. I believe Santonio Holmes is going to have a great season. I think he's going to surpass Hines Ward as the number one receiver in Pittsburgh this season.
Oh I know, I think you misread my post. All the former OSU players are exciting to watch. Adrian Peterson is the only non-OSU player that I really enjoy watching. Maybe Reggie Bush too, but he hasn't really lived up to expectations yet.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Another guy I like to watch and think will eventually be someone everyone takes notice of is Chris Johnson of the Titans. I have him in two fantasy leagues...the kid is a stud. Ridiculously fast.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm surprised nobody has said Devin Hester. He didn't have a great year last year, but when he's healthy I think he's the most electrifying player in the league when he has his hands on the ball.